A landmark A-class office development located in the central business district of Warsaw. Consisting of 8 storeys of commercial office space, with retail facilities on the ground level and a two-storey underground car park for 68 parking places. It delivers 12,000m2
of leasable space.
The building has received numerous accolades for its design and appearance.
Designed in reinforced concrete with floor spans up to 11m, 250/290mm slabs and equipped with high quality finishes, modern telecommunication and security systems, efficient floor plates, fan coil HVAC system and BMS.
With its high standard technical specification and efficient design the engineering work was challenging and in addition had to accommodate maximizing the leasable space on a small budget.
The general appearance of the building comprises of full glass façade on the northern aspect and part-glass/part-masonry construction on the remaining elevations.
The main technical challenges included:
- open plans with only 4 internal columns on a floor plate of 1200 m2
- rear cantilevered columns supporting the entire facade
a small core with very restricted space for MEP risers.